To contact a Prescribed Body Corporate (PBC), please click on the link to their profile below to find their contact information.
Prescribed Bodies Corporate (PBCs) hold and manage native title on behalf of traditional owners throughout Australia. They are located in a variety of areas and have unique experiences. The Native Title Research Unit at AIATSIS has created profiles for all PBCs in Australia. The profiles contain information about the organisation recognised as an PBC, including the:
- History of the organisation;
- Profile information: name, geographic details, contact details, and website;
- Administrative information: Corporation number, corporation date, and links to relevant corporation documents;
- Native title determination information: links to NNTT determination details, and links to relevant case law;
- Agreements information: links to Indigenous land use agreements (ILUAs) details; and
- Additional information: media releases.
See also the National Native Title Tribunal map, which depicts the locations of all RNTBCs.
Last updated Wednesday, 18 May 2016.
Profiles by State/Territory and RATSIB Area
Each listed RATSIB area includes a link to the website of the NTRB or NTSP which is funded to provide native title services to that area. Some states are comprised of only one RATSIB area, and so the link is found in the state name.
NB: Please be aware that if a PBC is listed under a RATSIB area on this page it does not necessarily mean that the PBC has a working relationship with the NTRB or NTSP which is funded to provide native title services in that area.