10785NAT Certificate II in Indigenous Leadership
The Certificate II in Indigenous Leadership is an introductory qualification in Indigenous Leadership that is intensively delivered in a blended style of learning to provide participants with the following general education outcomes:
• A basic introduction to a range of Indigenous Leadership models and styles and how these impact on the community, with a key focus on developing personal, professional and community leadership.
• Develop a general knowledge of Indigenous history and an exploration of Indigenous Leadership past and present.
• Develop elementary skills and knowledge to integrate course leadership experiences into their personal life, workplaces and communities.
• Develop a personal vision statement and a leadership development plan by developing leadership goals and the steps to implement it.
• Build emerging leadership skills in a supportive environment.
• Develop personal confidence and empowerment.
Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre (AILC)
|Contact number|| |
02 6251 5770
See website for details