Certificate IV in Business
You’ll learn to effectively manage the office administration aspects of a business, and gain a focused understanding of today’s business world.
This well-rounded course will give you skills in:
- creating presentations
- advanced word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- producing business documents
- organising travel and meetings
- analysing and presenting research
- people management
- safe workplace practices.
You’ll also gain insight into the various possible career paths that you could take with these skills. When you graduate, you’ll have the ability and confidence to work in the industry, directing a range of administration tasks.
See website for details.
Victoria University Polytechnic
|Contact number|| |
1300 823 387
Footscray Nicholson campus